• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

The Most Underrated Pairs

Zax

Chicago
I'm not sure if there's talk/thread about this, but what do you guys think are some of the more Underrated pairs of Oakley's?

I've been thinking about the Will Barras Montefrio's, and not many people give any love towards those things. They are one of the coolest artist series pairs and I'm still trying to get my hands on a complete one lol. Anyways, just curious to see what you guys think!

Personally, id have to go with the troy lee love hate fuel cell. People tend to like it, but im very surprised it doesnt attract alot more bidders on the bay and that people arent as frantic to get one with only 1500 pieces. Its an AMAZING pair. As far as design, with my entire collection, it is personally my all time favorite earstem design...bar none!

Considering we've basically had different variations on the Acid theme for a year now on the Frogskins, I'd have thought people would go back to the fade series and recognise how different they were and cool looking. Marine Fades particularly don't seem to get a lot of love.

Re: the Will Barras Montefrio's, I think the problem with them is that it's a quite different frame from the norm, and the price tag to boot was high. I know a few stores in the UK that still have them though, so as far as I can tell they're not hard to get, for a price.

Fast Jackets, this pair is freakin awesome IMO but I just dont see alot of people picking them up, they are not a limited edition or anything just a really comfortable pair to wear and they look great!

Fast Jackets, this pair is freakin awesome IMO but I just dont see alot of people picking them up, they are not a limited edition or anything just a really comfortable pair to wear and they look great!

I've only seen one Signature Series Fast Jacket, so far... Oakley Ai Miyazato Signature Series Fast Jacket (Asian Fit) Sunglasses available at the online Oakley store |

Oh and I think one of the most under rated pairs were the Jupiters...I loved them...there was nothing wrong with them in my opinion to change them!

I think one of the most underrated frames are the Felon in any colorway, it's a nice and classic, I don't know why people just doesn't quite like it

Latest Posts

Back