• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

The Mrs H Collection

I wish my wife would get into collecting with me.

Haha. It gets quite expensive (and a maybe just a little competitive too!) but it's good fun. Maybe you need to buy her a beautiful pair of glasses and then she will become addicted too. That's how we started.

Haha. It gets quite expensive (and a maybe just a little competitive too!) but it's good fun. Maybe you need to buy her a beautiful pair of glasses and then she will become addicted too. That's how we started.

been there done that. and still the Mrs ain't biting. damn. bought her 2 Koopmans and the GB Restless, told her she could have my extra SW FMJ Goldbrook, and yet, she still thinks it a waste of money. bummer.

been there done that. and still the Mrs ain't biting. damn. bought her 2 Koopmans and the GB Restless, told her she could have my extra SW FMJ Goldbrook, and yet, she still thinks it a waste of money. bummer.

Wow! That's gotta be hard to resist! We have been looking for some Koopmans for me, but with no luck!

Wow! That's gotta be hard to resist! We have been looking for some Koopmans for me, but with no luck!

ha! i wished the Mrs shared your school of thought. the Koopman Ravishing is one of the nicest artist series pairs out there in my honest opinion. if you should be able to stumble across a pair, you should ask your guy to get them for you. no questions asked. =) you won't regret it. ha!

ha! i wished the Mrs shared your school of thought. the Koopman Ravishing is one of the nicest artist series pairs out there in my honest opinion. if you should be able to stumble across a pair, you should ask your guy to get them for you. no questions asked. =) you won't regret it. ha!

I / we agree. They are superb. You just don't see them (at least not in the UK). If you're ever looking for a good home for yours (or the GB's; another illusive pair for me) I definitely know just the place!!

the Koopman Ravishing is one of the nicest artist series pairs out there in my honest opinion. if you should be able to stumble across a pair, you should ask your guy to get them for you. no questions asked. =) you won't regret it. ha!

It would have to be a good deal, cos nothing will stand in the way of the Oakley-Rut-busting power of "Project Home-Customized Hijinx - Herbsley Edition"!

Oh, and Jono if you are looking to give away the Goldbrooks as well, I know a good place for them too. haha
:biggrin:

haha! i should like the Mrs read these posts man! she'll be more than happy to agree to your requests. ha! the smaller the collection, the better it is to her. ha!

Back