• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

The New SI M Frame 3.0

unobtainium makes it difficult to slide on under a helmet. this makes it easier

Proper seal with ear protection was the drive to slim down the arms for the 3.0

The press release photos showed MultiCam frames, I want those :frown:

I think there are a few changes to the lenses as well, including anti-fog. Those look like a Strike that wraps a little more.

Someone with an SI account want to hook me up? I'd dig a Bone array set for my shooting gear.

Proper seal with ear protection was the drive to slim down the arms for the 3.0

The press release photos showed MultiCam frames, I want those :frown:

I think there are a few changes to the lenses as well, including anti-fog. Those look like a Strike that wraps a little more.

Someone with an SI account want to hook me up? I'd dig a Bone array set for my shooting gear.

ahh thats right, you guys use earmuffs there.. we use earplugs so no issue with that, the only problem was getting the earstems to slide easily through hair and under the helmet. works both ways i guess =)

Ill probably be picking up a bone set when my buddy gets some time back from over seas. Lol
Can anyone confirm the unobtanium MM price through USSI for me please?

The end of the stems where the ear socks go look way too half-assed. Just a straight stem. However.... This is a standard issue frame.. And should be made to deliver, not to look pretty. Too bad it's not something id like to wear out like my 2.0's. Every pair has a home in display though... Even uglies. Haha

Back