• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

The Next Big Thing After X-metals -- NEW 100 Million Dollar Deal

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Wicked @qtrain23 Guys, I am more talking about the c-six carbon fiber. Something that is to replace the x-metal market. If you think the pic above is an x-metal substitute than we have VERY different views of the oakley xmetal line.

The Elite line was never intended to replace or take over the X-Metal line.

Yea I'm gonna go with you have no idea what you're talking about.

+1

Ok let me spell this out again:

I am strictly talking about a substitute for the xmetal market. I think its clear that the elite line was not intended to replace the xmetal line but it goes after the same market does it not? The ferrari carbon fiber glasses above, I would be surprise if the xmetal collectors or the elite line collectors who I believe to be one in the same will go out and buy such a pair.

So I hope that was clear enough. But since most of you are having a hard time understanding what it is that I am trying to spell out, let me say it again. Because of Oakleys financial standing you will not see a summer release of a substitute to replace the x-metal market. Or in other words they will not be putting out anything like the c-six carbon fiber that x-metal collectors would actually want. why? because like another member already stated too many people buying garage rocks to care about the brand.

I hope that is clear as to what I am saying and what this thread is about... which is oakleys finances

I am strictly talking about a substitute for the xmetal market. I think its clear that the elite line was not intended to replace the xmetal line but it goes after the same market does it not?
No, it does not. The Elite line was meant for a whole different level FYI

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back