• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

The Oakley Forum 500 Member Free Oakley Giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Oakley
I'm from Australia down under.
I collect gascan mainly and am looking for a new style to start on and would love a pair of those white bad boys to kick things off :D

Congratulations to Pady999, he has won The Oakley Forum 500 Member Free Oakley Giveaway! For winning he will recieve a Free Pair of Oakley Fuel Cell Sunglasses, pictured on the first page! This was his entry:

pady999 said:
*******USA*******

Whats not to like about them? They are probably the most stylish sunglasses out there. I remember when i got my first pair when I was 14. I wanted a pair so badly but being younger I didn't have the money for them. When my family took a trip to disney I didn't get anything the whole time and finally begged my mom to get me the sunglasses. She finally broke down and bought them for me since she felt bad i didn't get anything else while we were down there. Ever since then I have been hooked. My friend now has the first pair I got and amazingly 5 years now they are holding up strong after all the abuse they have taken. Ive convinced my close friends to all buy them and we love the perfect look it gives when you have them on you. Simply the best! :mrgreen:

Congratulations!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back