• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

The Oakley Forum 500 Member Free Oakley Giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.
United States of America
There are many reasons that I love Oakley. First off, is the fit. When on my head, I fell as if I am wearing nothing all. Secondly, the way they look, I love the styling and designs and thirdly, they are American made, when ever I can keep my money in the USA, I take advantage.

USA! I love Oakley because of everything they stand for. Oakley is one of the most unique companies in the world and their brand is one of a kind. Oakley is the type of company that you know it is Oakley before even seeing the brand name. They are always a cut above the rest and set the standard for eyewear. That is why it is the only eyewear I wear.

I am from the UK

Why do i love Oakley? This is a difficult one to pin point however, the uniqueness of everything they do from money clips through to their elite range of sunglasses is second to none. The O is so identifiable as a brand logo you don't need to see the name just the icon to know you have quailty. The range of sunglasses means there is something to fit everyones budget making affordable for everyone. This is why i love Oakley SOOOOOO MUCH

Done & done! & now the official entry:

Hailing from Boston, MA in the good 'ol US of A. My sick obsession with Oakley stems from my like for that which defies the norm. Oakley doesn't follow the beaten path or mainstream standards -- it sets them! Every product from this company is a piece of art fashioned to make a statement! And that's one bold & badass statement it makes!! The quality of & the technology behind their sunglasses is hands down the best in the world. Oakley also promotes & sponsors athletes in awesome extreme sports. So what can I say -- premium products, fantastic company, cutting edge technology, & bold style -- whats not to dig?!!

Born and raised in SoCal, where Oakley started. Been loving Oakley since my first pair of Frogskins in 1997.... which my friend sat on while they were in my backpack. This would be a great pair to help mourn the loss of my beloved Frogskins ;)

Question: How will you know if i "Liked" this forum on FB (although i did)? My forum name is not necessarily associated to my FB page.

Riyadh Saudi Arabia:

Oakley why do i like it?? is this a question or what?? this is the most extreme and BAD ASS sunglasses of all the time... when you wear it all people look at you and say what a nice pair of shades you got!!! Rayban? Dior? RL?? hell no!!! OAKLEY Rules!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back