• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

The Oakley Forum 500 Member Free Oakley Giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.
MEXICO!!!
why do i like oakley? is there another brand of sunglasses? dont think so, LOVE oakley, got it all, gloves, shirts, jackets, luggage, backpacks, socks, bluetooth rzrwires, and i still think i dont have enough.

BEST SUNGLASSES EVER PERIOD.

USA! I've had a pair of Oakley's on my face since 1989. I pooled together my allowance and bought some sweet neon yellow/grey razor blades. I even remember the shop I bought them at in Fort Myers Beach, FL! They're the best optically period and they offer real protection for your eyes.

One of the best companies! I lost a nose piece and called Oakley to buy a replacement, and I found out that they can send them for free via a warranty claim. I was so stoked that they did that. So I'm getting two sets of nose pieces and to my surprise, they also said that they can send me the ear sleeve pieces also! Wow! That made my day! Excellent products! Excellent customer service! And excellent company! I am a customer for life!

From the great u s of a. I love oakleys i have about 20 pairs been wearing then since they first came out. Also was an early member joiner on this forum. thanks ,I could use another pair!!!!

USA. I love Oakley because of the quality. Not many companies u can call and get the service you get like you can at Oakley. I wear them all the time. Favorite glasses or all time!!!!!

the reason i love oakley so much is because of its quality and price. Being a youth i break alot of my sunglasses but after 4 years i havnt broke a pair. My family loves them and buy them alot too. We have matching sets and bring us closer.

Plus once in disneyland, i coudlnt find my family but foudn my dad from his glasses!!

hi! i'm from australia.
i love oakleys because they are perfect for shooting off to the beach in, and the frames are big so they are virtually a walking advertisement for your products.

G'day I am from Australia.

Why do I love Oakley Sunnies you ask?

O bviously they are simply "the best"
A lways block out sun glare
K eep me looking cool
L enses are pure quality
E xceptional value for money
Y ou've gotta love them

from the USA

i love oakleys because i think a lens that takes the imapct of an object is incredible and they are great for sports i have some oakleys radar blue frame and positve red iridium. i was wearing them one time and i got in the face with the ball and the oakleys took the impact i love oakley best sunglasses made and best thier ever will be

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back