• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

“The Oakley Grip” sticker

Erjobo736

Oakley Beginner
New to the group. I’m on the hunt for a “The Oakley Grip” sticker. Does anyone out there have one for sale?

28CDE791-CB72-4781-A578-72F28E5AA981.jpeg

Welcome to the forum, please read out exchange guidelines, once you meet the requirements people will be able to help you out with your search

Just a question about 15 useful posts. I own a few pair of Oakley’s, but I don’t really have much to contribute to other members. Not sure how I can get to that number 15

Just a question about 15 useful posts. I own a few pair of Oakley’s, but I don’t really have much to contribute to other members. Not sure how I can get to that number 15
Welcome. Check out the “Off Topic” section. There are some non-Oakley topics there. Also, you don’t have to have a vast knowledge of Oakley to contribute to an Oakley topic. You could just have an opinion on something, or take a few selfies wearing Oakleys and post in the “What are you wearing today” section. I’m sure there are a few threads here you can contribute to.

Welcome​

Become a Premium Member!​

Want instant exchange acces, no ads and tons of other benefits?
Support the site and become a premium member today!
Upgrade Today