• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

The OCP Turbine is mine.

It is a smaller version of an Eyepatch 2. It reminds me of a Fuel Cell, fit wise.; I think someone said an Antix, but I never tried on an Antix.
Thanks! I wear both of those frames. I like how the Turbine looks. Guess I'll have to go check it out in person now.

Thanks! I wear both of those frames. I like how the Turbine looks. Guess I'll have to go check it out in person now.
Good luck. Hopefully, I wasn't far off in the description since I have larger frames.

I'm there in spirit. ;)
Oh I'm not there either, but I grew up near Redondo and took a lot of fishing trips out to Catalina growing up. You just strike me as someone who's probably been to one or both of those places.

Oh I'm not there either, but I grew up near Redondo and took a lot of fishing trips out to Catalina growing up. You just strike me as someone who's probably been to one or both of those places.
I was never the type to go traveling. I've been places and enjoyed it Just never looked specifically towards going.

I know the world is a beautiful place and I would love to see all it has to offer and all its beauty but just don't want to deal with "humans"

I was never the type to go traveling. I've been places and enjoyed it Just never looked specifically towards going.

I know the world is a beautiful place and I would love to see all it has to offer and all its beauty but just don't want to deal with "humans"
Completely understand. One of the best things about Catalina in particular is going there from mainland Cali all but eliminates the interaction with anyone not in your group. The island itself is a cluster**** tourist trap but the waters around it are some of the most beautiful on earth IMO.

Redondo beach can be social if you want it to or not, but the experience is unlike anything I've had any place else. Riding wave runners, drinking beer, buying fresh lobster as it's caught for dirt cheap and checking out the eye candy.... It's amazing.

Nice Pick up Q. Great frame for wearing all day. Super comfortable.
I personally am not a white frame guy but you pull it off well.
You will want another pair of them...................Trust me!!