• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

THE OFFICIAL "OAKLEY AT RED STUDIOS DAY" PIC THREAD

Did anyone get contact information for the two guys who were in the back taking photos of all of our stuff in the white-box? I would love to see how some of those pix came out.

84a3452d-ef7d-4312-847e-7c5497716280_zpsc2ab6bbe.jpg

I guess some art is simply to be free distributed to the masses? How about BECAUSE it's likely to be printed on a crude ink-jet printer.....
On the other hand, with today's technology, you could likely do an excellent copy worthy of being signed and numbered by the artist. How bout the artist does that? That way he retains copyright and controls the quality of the image HE CREATED. The original gist of the whole thing was a gift, not a "gee, let's bootleg this art and send it out on the internet for all to freely distribute without any regard to the artist's original intentions"....

Next you are gonna say it's OK to bootleg Juliets as long as it's stated they are "replicas"...lol.
Tim

Hey guys, I know we are passionate about our hobby, but lets try to keep this thread on topic please. Some attendees have not posted pics of their stuff as of yet, or are still in the process of enjoying the thread. Thanks everyone!!!!

:focus:

Back