• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

The Official Oakley Sunglass Photography Thread:

wrist

Oakley Expert
RVA.
I thought itd be a neat idea to share photos of shades in a more creative light. Post any photos you took that you thought were cool or would like to share.

Ill start with a simple one I took on vacay.

DSC_1527.jpg

Interested to see the OF fam photographers come out of the woodwork.

When I first read this i thought it said I havent taken them out yet... lmao. Like you just displayed them in ice :laugh:

How cool would that be?!

(pun intended - I'm sorry)

hahaha! that WOULD be awesome! It was actually in an esky full of crushed ice.. was intending to make it look like donor organs on ice but it didnt quite come up nicely so this was better =P

i do like this shot recently of JulieX though - my secretary at work ;)

6331274372_4c5847d756_z.jpg

hahaha! that WOULD be awesome! It was actually in an esky full of crushed ice.. was intending to make it look like donor organs on ice but it didnt quite come up nicely so this was better =P

i do like this shot recently of JulieX though - my secretary at work ;)

6331274372_4c5847d756_z.jpg
JulieX showing she's got a intellectual sexy side to her she tries to hide but fails.

Your Juliet's rivets are poking out it's so cold in that ice bath.
p.s. is all that ice / water good for the frame?

the X-metal frame is probably the most durable frame there is! i doubt the titanium would be affected by a little cold.. or a little water haha! anyways, i dry them thoroughly after any exposure to water (i wash my frames in warm water regularly.. gets rid of sweats and other crud) and i reckon its actually good for it. those salts and oils can wreck havoc on the metal and lenses...!

Back