• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

The "OK, Tell me 'Yes' or 'No'. Do I suit these?" Thread

I think herbs designed this for everyone to join in, in that case... me next! me next!
d651d99f.jpg

Mag Four S

Frame appears to stick out too much at the ends, not enough backwards sweep. So as Louis Walsh would say "i'm gonna say NO" sorry man.

@o-freak

I think the colour combo looks really good on you, just not the actual frame. I'm with Herb tho, probably around a 60/40. They don't look terrible, just a little off.

I'm thinking mostly NO too, but can't put my finger on exactly why . . . Sorry, I know that's not very helpful :0( Haha

There's a good point to note here. I think it is still helpful to give an opinion, even if it is just a gut feeling.
If there's something not right but you can't put your finger on it, then it does not change the fact that you still think it is not right.

Might have to take a picture of me in the Hobrook as well.
Im just not certain how many Bald heads we need on the Forum LOL

My thought is, If I like it and its comfortable I wear it.

Might have to take a picture of me in the Hobrook as well.
Im just not certain how many Bald heads we need on the Forum LOL

My thought is, If I like it and its comfortable I wear it.

That's usually my thought too. But, to be honest, I was never truly comfortable with the Holbrook.
Which is why I posted up this thread of course.

Yeah - let's have someone on with hair before we have your pic on here. Otherwise I fear the thread will be re-named "OK, Tell me Yes or No. Do these suit my bald head?"

Haha - I'm kidding mate. Post it up. Perhaps you will break the Bald Blokes/Bad Oaks cycle (started by Goldberg of course on another thread).

Thanks guys! I was always on the fence with these and they don't get much airtime but the girlfriend always had the final word, and that word was usually NO! They'll stay on the shelf from here on I think. Who's next?

Back