• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

The old "found in the drawer - forgot about them"...Story

Sweet find! Wear them proudly! Wish I had something that cool sitting in one of my drawers...

Right? They are kinda cool. I am going to get new gaskets, that little tool screwdriver thing, quality lenses and wear them!

Do they still sell the lenses at Oakley stores? When I walked in last week with my Pro M frames looking for new lenses, all the little kids working there wanted to look at them...lol

Right? They are kinda cool. I am going to get new gaskets, that little tool screwdriver thing, quality lenses and wear them!

Do they still sell the lenses at Oakley stores? When I walked in last week with my Pro M frames looking for new lenses, all the little kids working there wanted to look at them...lol
You MAY be able to find lenses but I wouldn't count on it... XX will likely need a custom cut... Several forum members provide that service! Also significantly expands the color options, lol.

Back