• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

"The One That Got Away" Thread

An anti freeze Frog at retail at a surf store and a Mambo at retail at the SGH next door to the same surf store.. Still lightly on the hunt for both, but currently funds dont allow it.

An anti freeze Frog at retail at a surf store and a Mambo at retail at the SGH next door to the same surf store.. Still lightly on the hunt for both, but currently funds dont allow it.
I have two anti-freeze frogs enroute to me at the moment. Willing to let one of them go if you're interested.

Not exactly a "got away" thing coz i did buy them....problem was i sold them TOO early for nearly retail.....what oaks?

2 pairs of 24k juliets NIB!

Now i will definitely not get one simply because i cannot justify the price...

I missed some anti-freeze frogskins on ebay as well . It was before I owned any frogskins and I wasn't sure I'd wear them. Now I have 3 pair of frogskins, but not the anti-freeze which I have been searching for since then.

I also was at a gear swap before I really got into collecting Oakleys and someone had a pair of Juliets with box, no coin, for $100. I didn't but them, kicking myself for that as I started collecting a few months after that.

The only pair I really regret getting rid of was my tron PB. , but then again, it gave me my first minute machine and later my ice mars, so it was worth it.

I regret not getting the copper penny at a super vault in orlando florida in 2009 for only $145 because my target is the 24k XX and then the 24k Juliet and X squared when they were still available and the Ducati PB1 for getting too busy at work and not knowing that they already came out. If the De Lorean Time machine only exist I would grab them all by now. :(

not having bought x metal XX and X squared before the market thought that they turned into gold. I passed on several XX over a year ago or more that would of had to be rebuilt but were a decent price. now the same thing is just selling at twice the price for a fragged frame.

Back