• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

The one X-metal you wouldn't sell !

20170204_115419.jpg
My Jim jannard held Ti02s

Simple question, simple answer.

For me just my first xmetal circa 2002, a plasma fire Juliet purchased for me as a gift from my gf at the time (now my ex wife). It has only ever had a tuneup and still has the same 15 yr old fire lenses. She may be long gone but the xmetal stood the test of time all the while as loyal as a good dog (which interestingly enough she got in the divorce).

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Simple question, simple answer.

For me just my first xmetal circa 2002, a plasma fire Juliet purchased for me as a gift from my gf at the time (now my ex wife). It has only ever had a tuneup and still has the same 15 yr old fire lenses. She may be long gone but the xmetal stood the test of time all the while as loyal as a good dog (which interestingly enough she got in the divorce).

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
IMHO, inanimate objects are often easier to get on with, because they don't talk back!!!!

Revisited my original answer, and now I'm changing it to XS OOBIP or XS BIP that I bought from Oakley which still sits NIB.

Hard to part with any of them..... Its not just a hobby.....its a way of life :) - not a bad slogan

I collect Juliets. In particular, my fav is IH Juliet.The frame colour is very cool. But how can I pick just one of my 5 IH Juliets. That would be just cruel.

Back