• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

The Ones After The Summit Series...

I also noticed how only some of them "glow" in black light... Even so who the hell actually has black lights anymore?!? The OIH is what I am really excited to see. Glad everyone else feels the same! Glad I can share the info too.

Oakley take note: make polarized lenses like these ocp don't jam them in some crappy recycled colorway

Seriously...completely agree with this statement. When I saw that they might release colored polarized lenses in a colorway, my first thought was "Hmmm, I'll buy those just to cannibalize the lenses." For example, taking the polarized lenses and using them with the much more appealing Summit series. We shouldn't be thinking like that, and it's Oakley's fault for releasing colorways that are uninspired and only considered for their "parts" use.

However, I am really stoked for the IH Frogskins if true! I'd love a pair of those.

I guess I'm the only person here who likes the acid colors. I prefer the original acids, but the blacklight series was ok (at least in my opinion). However, I am not excited at all about the polarized blacklights. Does anyone know for sure if these are actually recycled Blacklights? Maybe they'll be solids like the Summit series?

All purple Frames would be so cool for the infinite heroes... then put some violets in them and they would probably be the coolest frogs ever

All purple Frames would be so cool for the infinite heroes... then put some violets in them and they would probably be the coolest frogs ever

Primitives hold the purple crown. Also, we've had the purple clear fades. Another all-purple would earn Oakley a duel, with pistols, at dawn.

so you wouldnt be feeling an all matte or polished purple frame

because an all matte would be fly as hell

I had a source today confirm the Infinite Hero Frogskins, carbon with violet iridium as stated.