• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

The ones ill probably never sell.

lazafari

I should Work at Oakley
image.jpg
so i do not have a locker... Some know from my first collection post iam a collector since 2005... Have bought and sold many thru the years.

I live in brazil but half of the family is american so i go to orlando/Michigan/jacksonville every chance i get.

After a wile i started to do i split collection. I keep in box all are mint, and they are separate from the others that i trade or sell... And i buy at least 2 pairs a month most are xmetal.

I just sold 10 pairs and 5 watches to help on a trip to europe with the wife and kid.

So i came up with the count of 32 pairs (24 xmetals/ 8 newxmetal and other) and i have lots of display items but no space at moment...and 13 watches 9 that i have no intentions of selling at the moment lol

Last night i was cleaning some stuff and decided to take some pics of the ones i will never sell.

Hope u all enjoy and ill make another threat with all of the pairs but i want to wait iam negociating a double wide with a local store that is closing!
image.jpg

These are 19 that i love and i forgot just realized that i fogot to take put my xx24k with IH gray lens and my romeo 2 ichiro slate... But yeah these are some of my beauties!

image.jpg

image.jpg

Didnt have much time but tryed to do a more fancy pic lol

image.jpg

These are my favorites, they never let me down lol

List of glasses:
-Pit Boss(roothbeer). Splice(24k). Plate(fire). Xsquared 24k(titanium). Mars Leather(+red with all red rubbers). Penny cooper. Carbon Blade(ferrari).

-Magensium Switch(fire). Juliet Carbon(ferrari). Xx Plasma(IH lenses and all rubbers). Juliet Plasma(IH lens). Juliet Xmetal(ichiro world champ slate). Mars Crater(ice and all blue rubbers supposedly south african ed).

-R1 Bone finish(goldxmetal lens and roothbeer rubber set). Magnesium Switch(ice). Xsquared 24k 750(ruby with ducati red rubber set). Juliet 24k 750(titanium). Xx 24k(24k). Juliet 24k(ichiro emerald slate with green rubber set)

Watches
-hollow Point Orange. Timebomb Emerald. 12 Gauge Black. Detonador Black.

-Timebomb 2 Red. Judge Stealth Black. GMT Stealth Black. Timebomb Ion Black.

Your collection is epic man! I love the 24K stuff... I have seen your collection grow just since i have been on the forum and its really an amazing accomplishment! Congrats man!!

Back