• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

The only place that won't judge me

Thanks everyone!

@OakleyFrankFMJ - It was late and I used my cell phone:blush:. I couldn't see the blemishes until the pics were up on the screen, and by that time I already had the FMJ back in the safe. I was going, "man I hope no one notices.

A few of the items that are my favorite:
I was given a pair of enduro with fireball etching, obviously FMJ, C6, Pit Boss 1, I was a vet, so "almost" the entire first set of infinite hero, the polished MM, the distressed radar/flak, the Oakley book and I have a few Rep sample pair

Thanks everyone!

@OakleyFrankFMJ - It was late and I used my cell phone:blush:. I couldn't see the blemishes until the pics were up on the screen, and by that time I already had the FMJ back in the safe. I was going, "man I hope no one notices.

A few of the items that are my favorite:
I was given a pair of enduro with fireball etching, obviously FMJ, C6, Pit Boss 1, I was a vet, so "almost" the entire first set of infinite hero, the polished MM, the distressed radar/flak, the Oakley book and I have a few Rep sample pair
I'm not the critic. ;)

Just watch out for toilet reflections or tile jobs......make sure you are fully clothed when taking photos.....stuff like that. ;)

:rofl:

You keep your FMJ in a safe? What about the whole box it comes in or just the FMJ?

I have everything. I only keep the watch in the safe. I live in a newer house, and they are still doing punch list items. Last thin I need is someone prying open the plexiglass and leaving with it. I actually don't keep the collection as you see it. I wanted to get the family together before I start selling :/

I have everything. I only keep the watch in the safe. I live in a newer house, and they are still doing punch list items. Last thin I need is someone prying open the plexiglass and leaving with it. I actually don't keep the collection as you see it. I wanted to get the family together before I start selling :/
Definitely better to be safe than sorry when it comes to people working in the house. :)

One of the best infinite hero collections I have seen... Love the juliets... But the FMJ steels the show

Back