• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

The OTT - Finally

Lopaka KaMars

Oakley Non-Expert 🏄 😎🤙
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
Kaneohe Hawaii
I've probably said somewhere here on the OF that I would never buy an OTT. But, it was only because I kept missing out on ones for sale in the past. "Yeah I saw it, but passed because it's not me". But finally the stars aligned just right, and with the help @Oakley OCD, I finally get to see and hold an OTT for the first time ever. Awesome O-bro hooked me up with one in very good condition, with box. I'm totally stoked. Much Mahalo sir. :cool-33:🤙

IMG_2427.jpeg
IMG_2430.jpeg

IMG_2431.jpeg

IMG_2435.jpeg

IMG_2436.jpeg

IMG_2442.jpeg

IMG_2445.jpeg

IMG_2446.jpeg

IMG_2448.jpeg

IMG_2450.jpeg

I've probably said somewhere here on the OF that I would never buy an OTT. But, it was only because I kept missing out on ones for sale in the past. "Yeah I saw it, but passed because it's not me". But finally the stars aligned just right, and with the help @Oakley OCD, I finally get to see and hold an OTT for the first time ever. Awesome O-bro hooked me up with one in very good condition, with box. I'm totally stoked. Much Mahalo sir. :cool-33:🤙

View attachment 1055922View attachment 1055924

View attachment 1055927

View attachment 1055928

View attachment 1055929

View attachment 1055930

View attachment 1055931

View attachment 1055932

View attachment 1055933

View attachment 1055934
OTT’s are so fun to wear! I own 2. The reaction of people when they see them is priceless 🤯! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I embarrass my wife when I wear them, It’s hilarious 😂
I didn't open my mail in front of my wife. She was hanging around me after the mail arrived. I think she wanted to see what was inside the big box. But I purposely waited till after she left for work before I opened my mail. She'll either really love it, or hate it. There might not be an in between for this pair. Lol.

Latest Posts

Back