• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

The pair that rule them all

IMG_2732.JPG

@X-Metal Beast
I believe he has many but this pair stands out the most for me.

This copper Juliet never gets old...well done @Oak Heel ...the beard is pretty badass too:D
:drinks:
View attachment 359289

Hey, thanks dude and Cheers!! :drinks: I could probably wear the coppers everyday and never grow tired of them!!

I've been using the bookmark feature to keep up with standout pairs/customs for a while. There is so much awesome stuff posted everyday, it's difficult to keep up with and pick just one that stands out above the rest.

However, the first thing I thought of was @QLR1 and his Gold Iridium M-frame. He rocks the **** out of those heaters!! I see flyer already posted them, so I guess I'm not alone!

Also, I know @cyclerdoug loves his Juliets. In fact, it was one his Juliets that got me into custom x-metals. However, he's such a boss in his R1!!! I believe the frame is Ti finish and it looks awesome with those Jade lenses. These have always stood out to me.
IMG_4354.JPG

Also, @akasofaking is constantly posting some kickass x-metals. These Romeos are one of my all time favorites!! This is an old pic I had bookmarked, but this XM DWP R1 is amazing!!
IMG_4355.JPG

View attachment 359578
LOL @Oak Heel! I can never go wrong in M Frame Heaters; I feel damn near unstoppable wearing it. Thanks!
Although you are a copperhead, you absolutely kill the greens! This Reverse Black Tie(?) is killer

You should feel unstoppable!! I always like to see your Jawbreakers too!

And thanks! You're right though, I do love my green lenses lol! I'm lookin at you Prizm Maritime, Prizm Shallow, and G26!

View attachment 359578
LOL @Oak Heel! I can never go wrong in M Frame Heaters; I feel damn near unstoppable wearing it. Thanks!
Although you are a copperhead, you absolutely kill the greens! This Reverse Black Tie(?) is killer
Couldn't agree more about his grey tie...I believe he's the OG of the Grey Tie. He @Oak Heel thoroughly kills it to a pulp.

Back