• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

The Polarized Myth

ha ha nice thread Batwolf and very good points! :thumb:

official you have no life :laugh:

Great thread! I have Polarized sunglasses and I'm not sure what to think really. I wear them because they say it's "BETTER" basically. haha

I'm thinking about trying some non polarized shades for awhile and see how I like it. Since they usually are half the price especially Oakleys themselves. :)

For me they do more harm than good but I have weird eyes..however a woman I work why bought only polarized Minutes gen 1 and after giving her a pair I didnt use that were non polar ice says she doesnt notice a difference except on water-lakes etc...i also know my dad is 70 and has hunted and fished his whole life and swears there is another brand with better polarization than Oaks I gave him..that usually gets a diatribe as to how and why Oakley is better but even though i dont like polar I CAN see the difference he's talking abput..I am not saying Oakley doesnt make the best but is the polarizarion worth 50-70 dollars... only an individual themself can decide....

Latest Posts

Back