• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

THE QUEST FOR FINDING DISPLAY CASE HOW EXCITING

Did a quick check. Tampa, FL area. I'm in Orlando.

Screenshot_2015-09-19-20-15-32.png

Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Holy Cow Dude your collection is just Awesome!!
I knew you had some nice stuff, but I really had no idea your collection was this impressive!!

Very nicely displayed!

Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Holy Cow Dude your collection is just Awesome!!
I knew you had some nice stuff, but I really had no idea your collection was this impressive!!

Very nicely displayed!
Naaahhh bro i am still but a newbie really :D.
Hopefully im done i think?? Some pieces aren’t displayed i did accomplished getting them 24k juliet and XS, i told myself a long time if i get these pieces i am done. I think i am missing “only” two pieces at this point an ichiro carbon blue (to complete my 6) and a jordan Romeo ( to complete all romeos) Other than those i think i have all the important pieces and some priceless pieces, thank goodness I didn’t got rid of them or i will be kicking myself in the face.

Naaahhh bro i am still but a newbie really :D.
Hopefully im done i think?? Some pieces aren’t displayed i did accomplished getting them 24k juliet and XS, i told myself a long time if i get these pieces i am done. I think i am missing “only” two pieces at this point an ichiro carbon blue (to complete my 6) and a jordan Romeo ( to complete all romeos) Other than those i think i have all the important pieces and some priceless pieces, thank goodness I didn’t got rid of them or i will be kicking myself in the face.
Do kick your self in face bro:( I will glady kick you in the face :D:p that’s what friends are for :grin:

One of the most impressive X Metal collections, cases and all the display items that I have ever seen. I couldn't imagine having that many pair of Juliets to choose from. I can hardly decide sometimes between the few that I have, this many would drive me insane with all the choices, lol!!!! If you ever need some help in reducing the size of your amazing collection, I'm Your Huckleberry, lol!!!!
NCH

Back