• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

THE QUEST FOR FINDING DISPLAY CASE HOW EXCITING

Very clean looking Spine case. I had one but the wife thought it was ugly.
question bro are youre florescent bulbs from underneath working?? the reason I asked I went to home depot and that florescent bulbs they don't carry I have mines installed all of them were busted and needs replacing I wonder are these florescent bulbs special orders only through Oakley I wonder.

It never made it into the house. Sat in the garage a few days and off to a new home. The one I had did not have any lights.

It never made it into the house. Sat in the garage a few days and off to a new home. The one I had did not have any lights.
thanks bro im scratching my head right now on the florescent bulbs I may have to modify these myself in regards to the lighting leds with different coloring we shall see.

It would be cheaper both to mod and to run LED's than to order the bulbs/replace the ballast if necessary. You would probably have to special order the original bulbs anyway, might as well get some cool energy efficient lights.

Oh and the case looks TERRIBLE. Just make a road trip to Sacramento and i can save you the hassle of getting into it with the commander of your household! I have a nice countertop that you can substitute instead that has a better WAF.

It would be cheaper both to mod and to run LED's than to order the bulbs/replace the ballast if necessary. You would probably have to special order the original bulbs anyway, might as well get some cool energy efficient lights.

Oh and the case looks TERRIBLE. Just make a road trip to Sacramento and i can save you the hassle of getting into it with the commander of your household! I have a nice countertop that you can substitute instead that has a better WAF.
thanks bro all the cords sockets are working its just the florescent bulbs that are hard to find I mean the 30 inch that runs underneath. The bulbs on top all are working. I am by the way will modify the lighting I ordered a bunch of stuff leds with remote I think it will be cool when im done.

yeAh just picked this thing up and already know imma gut it and put some led in it so it wont double as a space heater in the room

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1411346457.293112.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1411346443.092620.jpg

Back