• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

THE QUEST FOR FINDING DISPLAY CASE HOW EXCITING

awesome bro post your when its done. ll post mines also I started drilling today in fact its a pain cause this thing is heavy as hell it took 3 people to carry this thing.

Great pick up, I assume it has the shelves with it correct? I wouldnt think the bulbs would be that hard to find, just search the part number on the old one. If the ballast is shot though consider the leds.

Great pick up, I assume it has the shelves with it correct? I wouldnt think the bulbs would be that hard to find, just search the part number on the old one. If the ballast is shot though consider the leds.
yes sir its complete with the glass shelves I assembled them today the ballast are in good shape in fact I just opened it to take a pic of it for reference in fact the bulbs are working but dim needs replacing which are hard to find I went to home depot with my sample they don't have it.

20140921_184018_zps03fbd58c.jpg

20140921_183922_zps5a53e29d.jpg

20140921_183844_zpsa1c86a20.jpg

well heres the complete pic with the shelves and lighting. I did order some led with remote will install that at the buttom as I
decided to modify them to leds will post once this project is done.

Looks great, man!

Are the LEDs ikea dioder or something else?
hi bro its something else it came in a roll you have to install them your self it has 25 colors inter changeable flash, fade,strobe etc. It also came with a remote. I installed them half way through then run out of connectors it should be brighter once im all done.

hi bro its something else it came in a roll you have to install them your self it has 25 colors inter changeable flash, fade,strobe etc. It also came with a remote. I installed them half way through then run out of connectors it should be brighter once im all done.

Cool, I know what you're talking about. Keep an eye on them, though - if you bend them too much sometimes they'll get some hot spots along the wiring. Shouldn't be dangerous; I haven't heard of anything as bad as a fire but sometimes there's some noticeable browning on the strip. If you see any of that, just replace that section to be safe.

But most people have no problems so don't worry. Enjoy!

Back