• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

THE QUEST FOR FINDING DISPLAY CASE HOW EXCITING

Cool, I know what you're talking about. Keep an eye on them, though - if you bend them too much sometimes they'll get some hot spots along the wiring. Shouldn't be dangerous; I haven't heard of anything as bad as a fire but sometimes there's some noticeable browning on the strip. If you see any of that, just replace that section to be safe.

But most people have no problems so don't worry. Enjoy!
thanks for the advise bro will look onto that.

That, Sir, is just beautiful. Plain beautiful.

I think I want to get an Ikea dioder kit for my Cube, but I do not know if it would be overkill with how small it is. I actually do not know what to do ... I just know that lights shining is getting on my nerves.

That, Sir, is just beautiful. Plain beautiful.

I think I want to get an Ikea dioder kit for my Cube, but I do not know if it would be overkill with how small it is. I actually do not know what to do ... I just know that lights shining is getting on my nerves.

The kits support up to four light strips but you don't have to use them all; you could just hook up one, for example.

I got mines 2day its a single wide Love it great condition.
20141101_171330_zpsa052b7b6.jpg

20141101_171302_zps331894fa.jpg

20141101_171248_zpsd2dd8ddd.jpg

Last edited:
this is my new case. the story is I got this from a guy who is a district manager of SPY don't know what that is really?? that's how he got the case it came complete florescent bulbs messed up as usual but ballast is working needs long florescent bulbs again, but this is a normal florescent so its easy to find. I got a lot of stands and freebies like those POLARIZED CHECKER, micro bag holder definitely a good find, got them for 250 so its a good deal.
20141101_171330_zpsa052b7b6.jpg

20141101_171302_zps331894fa.jpg

20141101_171248_zpsd2dd8ddd.jpg

Good deal for sure; congrats!

Back