• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

The Rarest X METALS............

I know you guys are talking about rare stuff but if there were only 20 of the Juliets made then I don't think those were really public release either?

Yeah I was looking to explore releases more along the lines of those that are or were public but limited (due to length of release, truly LE) and/or public and originally not so limited but over time have become limited in availability due to various factors-not so much to consider one offs or uber small specialty releases.

I know you guys are talking about rare stuff but if there were only 20 of the Juliets made then I don't think those were really public release either?

Yeah I was looking to explore releases more along the lines of those that are or were public but limited (due to length of release, truly LE) and/or public and originally not so limited but over time have become limited in availability due to various factors-not so much to consider one offs or uber small specialty releases.

Juliet Brown = 400
Romeo 2.0 Gary Scelzi = 500
Juliet 24K = 750
X Squared 24K = 750
Juliet Carbon Finito Edition = 1000
Juliet Ichiro Carbon Polished = 1000
Juliet Corvette Team = 3000
Romeo 1 MJ = 5000

others that i can think of that are rare in mint condition...

Mars Leather - due to its leather deterioration over time
Mars with Emerald Iridium - SGH exclusive for a short time
Juliet Titanium 1st / 2nd Gen
Juliet Plasma 1st Gen - due to its discoloration and flaking
Romeo 2.0 Plasma - this was not re-released with Hydrophobic lens unlike the other colorways
XX Plasma - same reason as above
Juliet and XX TiO2 - as above
Juliet Ducati 1st Gen - X Metal frame before they introduced carbon frame
Penny Copper
Penny X-Metal Ruby - not sure how rare the production was, but highly desirable thanks to X-Men

i think there was a Penny TiO2 also for a very short time, but discontinued due to finishing problems

anyone else care to chime in?

I do not think the tio2 penny exists as a real factory released pair offered to the public. Nobody has proven it exists as a real sku by showing a box or anything.

yes, the Ichiro r2 are real. Rumored to be 6 pairs made for Ichiro himself. The are a few different variations of the signature on the lens. The were looking to make it an official releases in 2006 but it did not make it to the stores.

Copper romeo was no less than 4 made.

24k Corvette Team Juliet was first 50 made. then it became a Japan exclusive, then a limited regular release. The initial pairs had a JC and 6 digit serial number. Some where along the line they cut it down to 4 digits.

I do not think the tio2 penny exists as a real factory released pair offered to the public. Nobody has proven it exists as a real sku by showing a box or anything.

yes, the Ichiro r2 are real. Rumored to be 6 pairs made for Ichiro himself. The are a few different variations of the signature on the lens. The were looking to make it an official releases in 2006 but it did not make it to the stores.

Copper romeo was no less than 4 made.

24k Corvette Team Juliet was first 50 made. then it became a Japan exclusive, then a limited regular release. The initial pairs had a JC and 6 digit serial number. Some where along the line they cut it down to 4 digits.

great info... so i guess the Corvette Juliet should go back on the list... if we only knew what was the true production quantity..:smile:

Latest Posts

Back