• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

The Rarest X METALS............

a.p said:
Are the juliets in Ti02 really that rare? BriP

They aren't really that rare... But can be considered harder to find due to it being no longer in production.

Are the juliets in Ti02 really that rare? BriP

Not too many of them floating around for sale, particularly in excellent condition.

I'm deeply annoyed ATM. Was going to bid on a pair here on the Aus eBay site today, they only reached $170'ish but I was at a vineyard checking out some wedding venue options and had no Internet reception on my iPhone. Soooo p'd off!!!

I read threads like this and I get oh so annoyed that Oakley confiscated my R1s (#1255) due to the stress crack issue. Loooong story. :mad:

OK so basically the story went like this..... Bought #1255 from a surf shop in Ocean City, NJ back in the summer of 97'. Sent them back to Oakley on several occations for a tune-up. Always came back like new, sometimes new lenses, always new rubber. Never a cost. One time I sent them in and a week later a brand new pair of R1s show up at my door except they are a serial number in the 20,000's. I freaked. After several phone calls, I was basically told that my #1255's were replaced with new ones because they felt that they weren't "up to spec" quality wise. I told them I didn't care and wanted my originals returned. They said they couldn't do that because my originals were destroyed.

same here.

also, another fairly rare piece is the Gen1 Titanium/Gold Iridium Juliet. Wasnt produced for very long before it was axed. not sure how many are out there but you definitely dont see them every day haha!

u just got one didn't u?

not sure how many exactly were made, but i have T001828

Latest Posts

Back