• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

The return of the Juliets...

mjt42

I am Jim Jannard...
Premium Member
UK
back in the early 2000's i used to buy and sell 10 pairs of Juliets at a time from a chap in the States - i done this about four or five times and sold the lot and regret not keeping at least one pair. today, i saw a pair listed on ebay and the sellers name rang a bell from back then - checked my feedback and it was the very same pair i sold to him! a bit of haggling and they are on their way back to me...!!
40e6dad85b91082e9008688ac235be46.jpg

i get 'my' old juliets back and he gets (almost) all his money back - everyones' a winner!!

back in the early 2000's i used to buy and sell 10 pairs of Juliets at a time from a chap in the States - i done this about four or five times and sold the lot and regret not keeping at least one pair. today, i saw a pair listed on ebay and the sellers name rang a bell from back then - checked my feedback and it was the very same pair i sold to him! a bit of haggling and they are on their way back to me...!!
View attachment 318061

i get 'my' old juliets back and he gets (almost) all his money back - everyones' a winner!!

That's awesome, mj! Glad you got them back....at a discount to boot!

:dance2:

thanks! i can see they need a new pair of earsocks but the lenses look good...
hopefully, the nose is still firm.
congrats on your new pennies, btw.
Cheers man been wearing the half x I got from you most of all recently got some red rubbers for them now for a bit of a change of look

Latest Posts

Back