• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

The Search Is Finally Over! Matte Black/Grey Polarized SI Canteens!!

lghtngyello03

Oakley Expert
What's up guys. So I've been looking for some Matte Black SI Canteens for a while now. Even though these are discontinued, I've searched high and low in hopes that some company would have some new old stock. I called and emailed just about every seller on the internet that used to sell them, but no dice.

I ran across some on Ebay, but they weren't polarized. I emailed the seller, and turns out he had a pair of BNIB Polarized ones. I sent payment promptly after receiving all pictures. Should be delivered by the end of the week.

These should look good with my collection of Matte black stuff, lol.

Here are the pics that he sent me. I will definitely get some pictures when they arrive at my doorstep.

scaled.php?server=12&filename=canteen2b.jpg&res=landing

scaled.php?server=26&filename=canteen3.jpg&res=landing

scaled.php?server=62&filename=canteen1.jpg&res=landing

Getting a pair that you've been trying to find for months is the best. I remember when i found my matte clear holbrooks, it took ne two months to find them and I was so stoked when i finally got them and because of that they immediately became my favorite pair of oaks that i have.

I really wish they wouldn't have discontinued the Canteen, I love the shape of the frame. I can get SI stuff and wish I would have ordered them when they had them.

Well done, well done man :thumb:

I would like to know if the Canteen matches my nose. The nose bridge seems to be wide.

Latest Posts

Back