• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

The Search Is Finally Over! Matte Black/Grey Polarized SI Canteens!!

congrads, so what on your wishlist next??? The search is alway never over hahahah!!!

Haha, you sir are correct. I guess the search for the SI Canteens are over, lol. These got to the house today before I left for work, so I was pumped to get to wear them on the drive to work.

Anywho, next on the wishlist, this is all I am thinking of now..... but I know there has to be more, lol.

- Ducati Fuel Cells
- SI Fuel Cells (Matte Black with the American Flag O's)
- Crankcase - (Matte Black with violet Iridium)
- Oildrum (1st gens) - Rootbeer with Bronze lenses (If I could ever get lucky enough to find some)

Haha, you sir are correct. I guess the search for the SI Canteens are over, lol. These got to the house today before I left for work, so I was pumped to get to wear them on the drive to work.

Anywho, next on the wishlist, this is all I am thinking of now..... but I know there has to be more, lol.

- Ducati Fuel Cells
- SI Fuel Cells (Matte Black with the American Flag O's)
- Crankcase - (Matte Black with violet Iridium)
- Oildrum (1st gens) - Rootbeer with Bronze lenses (If I could ever get lucky enough to find some)

If you dont have them already, you need to get a pair of the SI Gascan S in Matte black.........No longer available, but I am sure you can find them...... LOL

If you dont have them already, you need to get a pair of the SI Gascan S in Matte black.........No longer available, but I am sure you can find them...... LOL

I do know where to get some of these at, lol.

I saw them when I bought my SI Gascans in Desert Tan. Might look in to getting some just to add to the collection.

On another note, a pair of SI Flak Jackets with XLJ Lenses would be badass....hmmm might have to look for some.

Back