• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

The Shipment Arrived Today

bawitheba

Oakley Expert
First off I wish it would have been packaged better.
It contained
1 double wide
1 mega tower
1 rx single wide
1 28" counter top
1 steel line (rough but awesome)

Misc boxes,cards,black Id tags,glasses stands, 1 watch block and 1 d3 watch

This is how they arrived.
LfN6bPH__original.jpg

This is them all unpacked.
spSYvgDF_original.jpg

8j-EEO6I_original.jpg

vXFW3lwS_original.jpg

DtDM5bvJ_original.jpg

ATp8wX6A_original.jpg

cZWx85bG_original.jpg

CHmXFmbQ_original.jpg

haha oh man it looks like a nightmare in the first picture but I can imagine it wouldn't be too easy to pack all that stuff up. Absolutely unreal stuff congrats on grabbing all of it. Now the question is do you have the glasses to fill them all up? :dance3:

haha oh man it looks like a nightmare in the first picture but I can imagine it wouldn't be too easy to pack all that stuff up. Absolutely unreal stuff congrats on grabbing all of it. Now the question is do you have the glasses to fill them all up? :dance3:

Haha not even close. I plan on keeping 2 and selling the other 3 plus my 28" countertop I have outgrown.

Looks like you have some cleaning ahead of you.... I cant believe the way they were packed they didn't get damaged. Great score Brother!

Yea they were well cardboarded between each case and strapped down tight they wouldn't move. They were delivered in a inclosed 18 wheeler. That's my trailer that I picked them up in. I had them delivered to my work so I didn't have to pay for a drop deck.

Back