• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

The Special Edition Marine Corps (wounded Warrior) Eteched Lens

My issue with the Wounded warrior foundation is they don't accept donations if it has anything to do with tobacco. Have a friend that ownes a cigar shop and every year they do a fundraiser for wounded soldiers and their families. This past year they raised over 100k and they got the check back with a not saying they would not associate with any company that associates with tobacco and alcohol. So we support our brethren in other means such as the Infinite hero foundation, Green Beret foundation, and special operations warrior foundation. and others. I no longer support the foundation because it is bs and they should just be great-full for the money as long as it comes by legally. Too damn many wounded soldiers and fallen soldiers that need support. Get off your damn soap box and do what is right.

thats cuz most of us come back n become alcholics it seems to be the best medicine but thats another desscusion..

ok so i called oakley hq and they have no idea well the girl that answered had no idea it was possible so i told her have you not seen how they etch "polarized" on the lens its same concept but they put a design instead. and ya they dont make them anymore that sucks

Ive seen weirder stuff from oakley. I saw a New Mexico Bowl (college football) etched pair and bag from a few years ago. They also did some backpacks, laptops cases and other schwag.

They can etch anything they want on a lens. They have the Jupiter Camo frog, STPL logo, artist/signature series logos, sports teams, different text fonts.

There's a member here who can likely hook you up and put the EGA on a lens for you. I don't know if he's been real active lately, but search for "laser" and you should find one of his threads.

Custom etching (team names, Group buys, etc.) are available as you process through the website's Custom Shop.

They can etch anything they want on a lens. They have the Jupiter Camo frog, STPL logo, artist/signature series logos, sports teams, different text fonts.

There's a member here who can likely hook you up and put the EGA on a lens for you. I don't know if he's been real active lately, but search for "laser" and you should find one of his threads.

sweet thanks brotha

Custom etching (team names, Group buys, etc.) are available as you process through the website's Custom Shop.

nope not the etching i called in to special order a set and they told me they are no longer doing the etching at the moment

Back