• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

The TiO2 Thread

Can someone direct me to thread that explains what the serial number means and how you get all your information from it? My serial number on my Juliets is JP001107. I am just curious what that represents?

So the Ti02 represents titanium frames? Sorry but the more I learn the more confused I get.. I just bought Oakley because they were cool glasses I didn't realize there was this much detail to each pair!! lol.

Yeah having a proxy is nice... Why risk a quasi rare pair that carries a "premium" when you can wear a pair that you put less than $200 into and accomplishes the same look. That way the real pair can stay in the cabinet.

I think that's the best concept for the refinish/replica tio2's imho. They do look amazing, x man does great work. I have some plasmas I'm thinking really hard about sending his way.

I think that's the best concept for the refinish/replica tio2's imho. They do look amazing, x man does great work. I have some plasmas I'm thinking really hard about sending his way.

Send him polished Juliets then you'll have Ti02's with hammerstems!

Im doing my own personal set of Ti02s this week from a beater pair of first jen plasmas, just picked up a brand new set of black iridium lenses and of course my new kick assed polished rivits.i think they will be "bangin"

So the Ti02 represents titanium frames? Sorry but the more I learn the more confused I get.. I just bought Oakley because they were cool glasses I didn't realize there was this much detail to each pair!! lol.

All x-metals are made up of titanium alloy. Oakley then does them in different frame finishes... i.e. Carbon, polished, plasma, x-metal, brown, 24k... etc
TiO2 is one of the finishes, which is the name given to the 2 tone Juliet and XX which u see in this thread. Essentially, its plasma orbitals with x-metal bridge and ear stems.

Send him polished Juliets then you'll have Ti02's with hammerstems!
EXISTING PLASMAS WORK BETTER...BUT WHATEVER YOU NEED ME TO DO,ILL DO IT
Im doing my own personal set of Ti02s this week from a beater pair of first jen plasmas, just picked up a brand new set of black iridium lenses and of course my new kick assed polished rivits.i think they will be "bangin"
great to see such enthusiasm on TiO2s... I'm pretty sure they'll be kick-ass replicas.
no offense to THE X-MAN et al, but I'd like to request that we try to keep this thread going with more pics of TiO2 + serials... thanks!

keep the pictures coming in guys! I'm sure there are more TiO2s out here in OF...

Back