• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

The True Sad Advetures Of Oakley Collector In Mexico

Hey guys quit bashing the thread, why posting in English only? I guess if they feel comfortable dealing in their own language, then cool

@davir

no one is bashing somebody dude!
just take a look around in our community - we have members from all over the world and all try to post in english, because the other members can understand, what you are talking about!

otherwise it's a bit difficult, to find out, if they wanna sell or say hallo or what ever...
we can send PM's in our mother language to each other!

greetings oakleyandi :eek:)

Hey guys quit bashing the thread, why posting in English only? I guess if they feel comfortable dealing in their own language, then cool

Don't want to be a d*ck here, but people on this forum are from around the globe and several post in english although it is extremely difficult for them...

I guess it's just appreciating the common language of the forum. Just like when I join french forums, I post in french (and trust me, I am not french, my french sucks and it takes me hours to understand what is happening in the forum.)

I don't want to be a **** either, is just that I saw that the guy is going the extra mile by posting in English and then you guys started bashing as soon as other members here offered the guy a helping hand and immediately discouraged that help. I'm also new to the forum and already feel the -vibe, not only in this thread
Anyway, bienvenido gustavo

Don't want to be a d*ck here, but people on this forum are from around the globe and several post in english although it is extremely difficult for them...

I guess it's just appreciating the common language of the forum. Just like when I join french forums, I post in french (and trust me, I am not french, my french sucks and it takes me hours to understand what is happening in the forum.)

Here he goes, showing off again. Not only does he have the Frogskins people want he speaks different languages, and is getting married, and is apparently a King. Pffttttt : )

Latest Posts

Back