• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

The TRUE Value Of Rare Sunglasses!!

I do agree on collecting and not investing on these items. They aren't GOLD people lol.
What about when the nuclear apocalypse happens and there's no stores left to get eyewear?
And there is just one person who has thousands upon thousands of pairs to protect your eyes? What would they all be worth then?

What about when the nuclear apocalypse happens and there's no stores left to get eyewear?
And there is just one person who has thousands upon thousands of pairs to protect your eyes? What would they all be worth then?

That would be easy "WE" shall raid your store house :lol:.........plus a 1 dollar GAS pair shades will do they will give those for free.

I think I once posted speculation that after the apocalypse, Oakleys would become the new form of currency. So one Oakley would be worth... one Oakley.

This is my excuse to my wife and parents. I tell them all time that when we're all living in a post apocalyptic dystopian dust bowl they will all thank me for supplying them with eye protection.

Well we dont even know if oakley passed the nuclear eye protection test ain't it??
Test passed.
IMG_2107.JPG

Back