• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

The Twelve Days Of Jinxmas

Herbsley

Steadily Retiring
Durham, UK
On the first day of Jinxmas, Oakley sent to me . . . .

one Warm Grey in Art Chantryyyy

(I think you can see where this thread is going! 12 Hijinx in 12 days! Which ones won't make the cut though?!)

imag0650q.jpg

wow it's sunny over there today i think lol. great post idea Herb's, i'll be following this one. I do know 1 Hijinx that won't make your cut.

You never know, Yoshi, I might . . . <cue dramatic voice> . . . SHOCK THE WORLD with a pair of Koziks or Stephen Murrays in the next 11 days!

And hey - ALL my post ideas are great! haha :cool:

I will also be following! Im now collecting the artist series and the Robert Pimple is my first so now i love hijinx..Thanks Herbs! :dance3:

I need to know what time the next one goes up so i can put it as a reminder in my phone as i'll be at work & DON'T wanna miss this. It's gonna be like a good episode of Eastenders that no one want to miss. Everyone will be talking about it on Facebook & Twitter.........................:tongue:

You never know, Yoshi, I might . . . <cue dramatic voice> . . . SHOCK THE WORLD with a pair of Koziks or Stephen Murrays in the next 11 days!

And hey - ALL my post ideas are great! haha :cool:
lol that would really surprise me if you did such a thing! I like Jinxmis, there should be a antixmas...

On the second day of Jinxmas, Oakley sent to me . . . .

Bruce Irons Polished Black, now with Grey lens

imag0654r.jpg

So I got a 'boring black one' (as The Piper would put it) out of the way early. Tried to make it more interested by going all Reservoir Dogs with a neck-tie for work today (I don't always wear one), and making it my most Oakleyed of ties.
It's a Ted Baker - but it looks like it has Oakley icons on it. I reckon if Oakley made ties they would look like this! haha
Sorry for the crappy pic.

imag0657w.jpg

Back