• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

The Twelve Days Of Jinxmas

Wish they had gone a bit more to town on those Irons jinx!

It was the very first Hijinx released over here in the UK, and also the first time they used the spinning 3D image on the Oakley UK website. So it was gobsmacking to me at the time - big smooth frame - big-a55ed square icon - first of a new breed. So even though it was Polished Black & Warm Grey, I was hooked and just had to have one on the day of release.

For full RRP no less!

And the rest is history. So started the Hijinx obsession that persists to this day . . . .

Herb's you look total badass and yes very Reservoir Dogs. I really like the Bruce Irons edition. all i wear is polished black frames anyway. You've got to put Titanium or Ice in those badboys. :D

Cheers Yoshi mate.

Maybe not Ice (cos I like the icon to match the lens), but the Titanium is a really good idea!

So that's a few new lenses I'll be after buying next year . . .

Ice for my new Propagandas (Mrs H in Mrs Santa mode on that one)
Ruby for my Polished White
And Titanium for my Bruce Irons.

Anyone reckon the prices might come down on lenses in the Vault?

Cheers Yoshi mate.

Maybe not Ice (cos I like the icon to match the lens), but the Titanium is a really good idea!

So that's a few new lenses I'll be after buying next year . . .

Ice for my new Propagandas (Mrs H in Mrs Santa mode on that one)
Ruby for my Polished White
And Titanium for my Bruce Irons.

Anyone reckon the prices might come down on lenses in the Vault?

Ice for the Propaganda is a nice choice, I am hoping to buy a Propaganda Hijinx next month :D so far the only Hijinx. Is yours with the box and pin?
Titanium will go really well with those Gunmetal Icons and the black frame. It's a sweet lens and love love the titanium lens etching.

Not sure...the vault site here in the states has kept the prices full retail...I am hoping next year it'll go down with the rumors of the hijinx / antix being dropped.

Ice for the Propaganda is a nice choice, I am hoping to buy a Propaganda Hijinx next month :D so far the only Hijinx. Is yours with the box and pin?
Titanium will go really well with those Gunmetal Icons and the black frame. It's a sweet lens and love love the titanium lens etching.

Not sure...the vault site here in the states has kept the prices full retail...I am hoping next year it'll go down with the rumors of the hijinx / antix being dropped.

Yeah - mine have the box, bag and pin. Not that I'm bothered about the pin, particularly.
Mrs H picked up the last pair in the UK Vault (in York) for me.

Regarding lenses - yeah that's what I thought. If they are phasing them out (DAMN THEM!!! ARE THEY MAD?!) then I was hoping to at least snap up some cheap lenses!

Back