• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

The Twelve Days Of Jinxmas

I have black ones, but that is it, not such a hijinx man myself, only have 2 pairs, but my polished blacks are being used in a prime pair of polished white frames with gold lenses, lovely contrasts!!

Cheers.
I'm actually waiting to hear back from Oakley UK in response to an email I sent them, to see if they can send some icons out to me, so it depends on their response.
But I'll "shoot you a PM", as the young tearaways would say, and let you know if a trade is on. I've got no need really for the "Lion-O"s (Hoooooooooooo!) other than to put back in if I ever wanted to sell on the glasses.

Although, strangely, since I have worn the Lion-O Hijinx today I do feel like I have been given "Sight Beyond Sight"

Aaaaaand they've just this minute sent me an email saying "No - we can't send you any icons", so I'll probably be PMing you soon!

matte black icons would be nice in the Murray's. I never thought of swapping out the icons...tht's a great idea for the stephen murray's, I wonder how white's wouldlook with that frame.
and oh yes..WHAT!?! Herb's joining forces and wearing a Stephen Murray...lol. Well you did in fact surprise me. Hope to see a outing with the SilverJinx in the next few days.!:laugh:

Back