• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

The Twelve Days Of Jinxmas

I was half-thinking of penging the white icons out of my polished white pair and trying them in the Murray.

Oh, and the ChromeJinx is no more.
I stripped it down again to be sent in a future Batwolf Water Transfer Group.
Sorry.

On the fourth day of Jinxmas, Oakley sent to me . . . .

Shadow Camo with Grey

imag0666m.jpg

Another dark day weather-wise here in Herbtown - so had to bring out another Grey lens.

I do like the Shadow Camo though. Quite subtle compared to, say, Night Camo MDs. You only really get a real Camo effect under fairly bright light.

Roll on the weekend - when more interesting pairs get an airing!

Thought you weren't posting today for a moment. I've been waiting all morning for the next pair now I can get on with some work.....what transfer you going for on your jinx Herbs? I've sent two jinx over one for the money & one for the blue water drops, just need some blue lenses ready for when they're back next year.

I'm still undecided on the transfer, mate.
Dunno whether to go for something mad - but that I might never end up wearing - or something like one of the really cool marble effects that folks have been getting on here.

Anyways, my cash is tied up with Xmas at the moment, so it's on the back-burner.

If you find any cheap Ice lenses mate, give me a shout too - cos I need some to swap into my xmas Propagandas. Need to be Oakleys though - I don't do VL or other 3rd party gear.

you were late today Hersley . . . nice pair camo jinx!
good choice that you don't wanna 3rd party s%$&!

good choice that you don't wanna 3rd party s%$&!

VL lenses suck! i have only ordered two and sent back both due to quality and poorly cut..They do have amazing customer service i have to admit. They paid for the shipping cost back to them and a full refund!

VL lenses suck! i have only ordered two and sent back both due to quality and poorly cut..They do have amazing customer service i have to admit. They paid for the shipping cost back to them and a full refund!

I must admit i got the yellow/gold lens for my matt black Hijinx & was not impressed with them, they appear to be a blue base & the clarity of vision was poor so i think it will be a call to Oakley & spend some of my Christmas funds on the Blue Iridium for the jinx i'm having done but if i come across a set at the right price Herbs i'll let you know.

Back