• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

The ultimate NON purchase

You are better off acquiring your pieces here than on eBay unless you are based in the US.
US Ebay offers a broader spectrum of Oaks. If you have a US ship to address, then Issue resolved.
I have a minty pearly RJ if you are looking for that color way.
I've been buying from ebay.com for years if only shipping option is applied. This thread concerns ebay.co.uk though. Still the issue is that guy was willing to send outside of UK but didn't mark international option in the auction therefore I wasn't able to even put my bid :/ As for pearlies I've just bought that pair early december and they are beautiful unused. I even managed to find a lens cutting optician locally and equip them with ruby lenses. You can check my thread if you want:

Ruby Lens

I saw your RJs collection and I know you have some pearls in stock :D I would like to get the black in the near future since I've got lenses that wait for them :) And in the further future I'd love to have those dark greys that you have in your collection. As for now I've got to fix my ****in' car so O plans have to wait. Thanks for advices @Manish

Nice Rubies aka Frubies you got in your Pearlies.
Well, hopefully anything I display would never become available for sale ;).
I have a fetish for this Pearlies yes and want to create an IH special soon.
Good luck but don't think you need it as RJs are relatively easy to come by.
Most of my RJs, some of which have been displayed have been acquired from Europe during my stint there.

Nice Rubies aka Frubies you got in your Pearlies.
Well, hopefully anything I display would never become available for sale ;).
I have a fetish for this Pearlies yes and want to create an IH special soon.
Good luck but don't think you need it as RJs are relatively easy to come by.
Most of my RJs, some of which have been displayed have been acquired from Europe during my stint there.
That's why I'm constantly looking in EU and unfortunately those slipped out of my hands. I'll get them in the right time.

Latest Posts

Back