• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

The Upcoming Babies!

It was frame and lens, used. I had no idea what to put, so I bid around 250 shipped thinking that was already high lol. Vr50 is a cool lens, but no luck for me.

As far as stopping, I think I'm done too. TinTin's are my last purchase, IF I purchase them. Other than that, the last official purchase was the Flores Gascan and the Carbon Juliet. I want to save for another Juliet come January/Feb. Will be hard though...I've literally gotten a new pair every other week.

This week alone, I got some pretty big ones: Carbon Juliet, Flores Gascan and the Plasma Juliet. Big HOLE in my pocket!

It was frame and lens, used. I had no idea what to put, so I bid around 250 shipped thinking that was already high lol. Vr50 is a cool lens, but no luck for me.

As far as stopping, I think I'm done too. TinTin's are my last purchase, IF I purchase them. Other than that, the last official purchase was the Flores Gascan and the Carbon Juliet. I want to save for another Juliet come January/Feb. Will be hard though...I've literally gotten a new pair every other week.

This week alone, I got some pretty big ones: Carbon Juliet, Flores Gascan and the Plasma Juliet. Big HOLE in my pocket!

hey man, I think the Flores are totally worth it! you couldn't pass on a Flores that condition and THAT price man!

I almost did lol. Was 30/70 on it. I figured it's a good investment in the long run. I think I may brave the fit of the Penny. They look goofy as hell on me, but according to the Sales Rep, the Juliet is probably the biggest I could go in the X Metal line. I'll also be looking to buy a Romeo 2!!! They seem harder to come by, even though they're less desired.

Nice score! Can anyone describe the fit and feel of the Romeo 1's? I mean, as compared to other x-metal frames...Juliet, X-Squared, etc. I doubt if I'll ever own a pair of Romeo 1's, but just curious.

Latest Posts

Back