• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

The USPS Story......

xmetalmaniac

Made of Metal
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
Florida
In November I made a deal with a member and obtained a plasma penny frame. It arrived quick and I was happy. Of course it needed a nosebridge tuneup so I contacted Marc (The X Man) and sent it off to him. He received it, did the work and promptly sent it back to me. Now I have sent and received numerous frames with Marc and never had an issue. But this time, USPS felt the need to send my box on a 23 day trip across the U.S. 4 times:car::smoke::car::smoke:!!!! I contacted Marc and we verified everything was correct....... So, with the assistance of my great friend Scott, we started trying to track my package:help:. After reviewing all the info we had and what he was able to come up with:drinks:, we determined that the label could have been damaged in transit, and the USPS sort machine was having a difficult time reading the label info...........I watched and received updates from Scott as to where my package was next. Well I received it today:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: and the label was perfect, no damage, no markings or anything that would inhibit the UPC code. Based on the tracking info on the USPS mobile site this package hit at least 6 sorting facilities:headbang:!

At least you still got your item bro. Well last year my Mag4 got really lost out of nowhere and never been found at all even though I have a tracking number. F*** USPS for a poor sloppy service.

What did the tracking number say?
it says acceptance from my local post office ......den 1 year later still the same. I called them a million times on what really happen, and no acceptable answer from them, the only answer i got is.....Sorry for your inconvenience.......well F*** that!

Back