• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

The USPS Story......

Interesting that the label was intact. Makes me wonder if the label you see is a replacement label. When I owned a FedEx route I would have new labels printed all the time in the morning if they were damaged.

Interesting that the label was intact. Makes me wonder if the label you see is a replacement label. When I owned a FedEx route I would have new labels printed all the time in the morning if they were damaged.

Excellent point!!!! Made me go back and look the box over. Since I sent it to him in the original box there was only my label to start. I didnt find any cut marks, or unusual tears or missing label traces. But that is not to say it didn't happen. But with USPS you can only print the label up to 24 hours later. I am sure they would have to have some access to the shippers account or a master USPS account to reprint the label. The label also looks "worn" and not fresh, so its been tumbled with other boxes for quite some time. It is unusual.... But hey, I have been behind the scenes when you drop your luggage at the airport and go in the terminal. NEVER AND I MEAN NEVER put ANY valuable stuff in your checked bag!!!!! ALWAYS use a carry on for that stuff!!!!!

Yeah man Im hoping

I hope you get your stuff too!!!!!! I once sold an M frame lens to a guy on eBay and it never arrived to him. It was at the sort facility for months even after I refunded his money. I think he eventually got it and kept his cash.....

I hope you get your stuff too!!!!!! I once sold an M frame lens to a guy on eBay and it never arrived to him. It was at the sort facility for months even after I refunded his money. I think he eventually got it and kept his cash.....

WOW months and he got it. My question is what if we put in the claim and the USPS guys get me money back and it shows up. Do I have to do anything to get USPS the money back or do I keep my mouth shut lol.

WOW months and he got it. My question is what if we put in the claim and the USPS guys get me money back and it shows up. Do I have to do anything to get USPS the money back or do I keep my mouth shut lol.
Hard to say, logically I would think tracking numbers would be somehow related to claims, so people couldn't do that.

Back