• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

The USPS Story......

I have had money back refused by po because even tho it had tracking it wasnt insured...now, I think tracking has 50 dollars of insurance included and u have to buy the rest. I have had horror stories with all 3 companies. I havent had anything that bad happen in while but did have some Matte Black Ruby MD's that were dropped by DHL to local sort facility and never made it...as I recall it was a website order and Oakley replaced it after 28 days...I also had a 19 day experience where my package went from FL to Puerto Rico to me in CT....label was fine ...I guess the Oakleys just wanted to sight see...have also had UPS throw packages in snow outside main door of apt and Fed Ex send back to shipper without ever leaving door tag. Their new service where u can schedule them after 5 pm rules

This is the first and only mixup ive had in hundreds of pairs ive sent out all over the world....usps is a government run union controlled nightmare.it is the only delivery service on the globe that is actually in debt and loosing money daily....cant wait to see how they handle our healthcare....

Back