• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

The Value Of A Serialized, Unserialized And Last Post Unserialized With Sku Inscribed Juliets.

mega8zero

Oakley Enthusiast
Hi guys, I was just wondering if for example, I have 3 xmetal juliet frames, a serialized, unserialized(2004-2007 i think) and one with a SKU inscribed in the frame, all in mint condition. which of which would cost most and least? Thanks in advance!

I would say the serialised, followed by the sku'd frame and then the unserialised frame. By how much is difficult to say, but I would venture that this is the order of desirability, which would reflect their value.

Maybe it's a British thing...

Some prefer markings over no markings. Others prefer older over newer. For me personally, I'd value them the same and only care about the serialed ones as being more valuable.

More specifics on each pair also would help such as colorway, condition, complete. The three C's of collecting Oakleys lol

More specifics on each pair also would help such as colorway, condition, complete. The three C's of collecting Oakleys lol
I agree.in years to come age and how many were produced will be come more and more important factor to the value of them and the most desired models example .The rare xmetal xx plasma it is valuable do to limited amounts and the xmetal penny is valuable do to popularity ..about 17 years since start of xmetals ..

Back