• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

The Value Of A Serialized, Unserialized And Last Post Unserialized With Sku Inscribed Juliets.

The way I read the OP, he was asking about three mint Juliet "frames only" with x-metal finish, i.e. all other things being equal, how do the markings (serial / SKU), or lack of, affect value?

IMHO I would say he would be able to sell the unserialized faster and get a little more than sku because with the way the custom market is going- people mite want those more than a marked juliet they dont have to "devalue".

Like New Fully Restored by "The Xman", Oakley Juliet Ti-02 Frame. The Orbitals had marring on the top and bottom where they had been laid down on some type of surface. So I restored them to New condition. Only the orbitals needed to be refinished, the nose and ear stems were perfect. This refinishing is the exact process that was used by Oakley in their factory. Once refinished there is no difference between a Store item (not sold anymore, but you get the idea), or a restored item. The color and the surface of the Titanium is identical. This is the most sought after Juliet color. This stunning piece is perfect in every way. The Lenses are OEM Juliet ICE lenses and are brand new. The Rubber kit was installed and is brand new also. The large nose pieces come with this also. Small are installed. Black Microfiber bag is included and is new also. The nose bridge was tightened with new flex couplers and the ear stem hinges had new washers installed. This is as brand new as any NEW Juliet. It has just been restored to a highly sought after color combination. Restored or refinished Oakley X-Metals are a new category. Only a few out there, but as time goes by, there will be more and more. Only two people in the world are able to achieve these finishes at this time and provide this service. The Xman and XMC Optics are those two. The pictures are the item you will receive.

This is how theyre marketing a pair of Xman done shade for $500.

Back