• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

The Verve collection...

XxRuMKaxX

I Should Work at M-Experiment
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
These things are insane with color! Just ordered mine (finally got to use one of my codes)! @TNGoldbeard I saw your picture in the WAYW thread... you should post it here! Can't wait to see mine and this collection just quietly slipped in on us?

1664517187718.png

25% off now if you need one more pair;)
:p
I used my 50% off code on em from the Xeus Fiasco for the first pair! I am boycotting Lux Oakley after all that until the Bronze Xeus comes out or they actually do something really right and cool. I have a 30% off code as well but gonna save that for something "limited" they take the restrictions off of I might want and then I am done with ordering direct. If that doesn't happen then I will just give the 30% off to someone who needs it. Its really mute though because anything listed on Oakley site is also on eBay for around ... you guessed it ... 30% or more off.

Chatterbox has that in the exchange
Are you referring to these?

Ah yeah I saw that one but I mean specifically this frame, black with the rainbow iridescent look. I have the Cavendish Jawbreaker that has that green metallic frame, although I am eyeing that Flak as well.

Back