• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

The Video Games Thread

Yeah…I dig Fallout. Played since New Vegas but not a fan of combat till 76. Played it till it ran out of steam. Probably time to re-visit before watching the series.

I’m on X-Box when I get the chance…don’t recall if I’ve commented on this thread…lots of time on FPS but only a fan of big map tactical stuff (old school Battlefield such as Bad Company 2). Probably my favorite game of all
Time is Bioshock. I really dug the shadows and back alleys of Rapture.

🪖☢️👍

giphy.gif

Yeah…I dig Fallout. Played since New Vegas but not a fan of combat till 76. Played it till it ran out of steam. Probably time to re-visit before watching the series.

I’m on X-Box when I get the chance…don’t recall if I’ve commented on this thread…lots of time on FPS but only a fan of big map tactical stuff (old school Battlefield such as Bad Company 2). Probably my favorite game of all

🪖☢️👍

View attachment 1133348
Bioshock, New Vegas and Bad Company 2 also happen to be up there in my all time favs! great picks mate.

🪖☢️👍

View attachment 1133348
If you (or anyone here!) find yourself picking up Fallout 76 again let me know, I also play on the Xbox.

I played competitively with Battlefield BadCompany 2 for awhile. We cracked top 100 teams world wide even. I really enjoyed and played all of the Battlefield series.
FarCry also had some good games in their releases as well.

Nothing quite tops Fallout.

If you (or anyone here!) find yourself picking up Fallout 76 again let me know, I also play on the Xbox.

I played competitively with Battlefield BadCompany 2 for awhile. We cracked top 100 teams world wide even. I really enjoyed and played all of the Battlefield series.

Battlefield 1 for the win !

I played competitively with Battlefield Bad Company 2 for awhile. We cracked top 100 teams world wide even. I really enjoyed and played all of the Battlefield series.

After Battlefield Bad Company 2 (…maybe 3 as well?) it got a bit too Call of Duty for my taste. Not into run and gun…at my age I ain’t gonna likely beat a 10 year olds reflexes. Now Battlefield Bad Company 2. Huge maps…could actually pull off tactics. My team and I would take over a building and hold that thing for ages. Good fun.

Also enjoyed Far Cry…got kinda repetitive after awhile. Assassin’s Creed as well…best being Black Flag. Made Pirate Legend on Sea of Thieves…good times 🏴‍☠️

Latest Posts

Back