• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

The Walking Dead

There is the episodic one on Xbox Live (PSN maybe as well...not sure) that apparently is quite good.

Hmm...I'll have to check it out when I get home. I dl'd the iphone one and it was fun, but replay value is shot after playing it twice. I want something more along the lines of Resident Evil/Dead Space/Dead Island. Walking Dead on Red Dead Redemption's engine...whoa!

Make sure you play the Demo first I made the mistake of buying it and didnt really like it. I was expecting a Left for Dead type of game. Oh well I have some new Nazi zombies coming out soon in BLack Ops 2.

I'm waiting for the second novel after Rise of the Governor.

Have all the TPBs and I have to say that the comics have slowed down considerably even with the major event at issue 100.

I want to like the tv series but last season's theme of "Where's Carl" got very tiresome.

Between this and Breaking Bad, I like the latter a LOT more.

Do you mean where's "Sophia?" She was the one missing for awhile before they found her in the barn, and Carl got shot.

Latest Posts

Back