• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

The Walking Dead

According to the dialogue, no, he wouldnt have. But i like that they are getting back to the comic somewhat. The comic is shocking enough as is. The fact that they are getting back on track just makes me more excited for what is to come. For those that havent read the comic, just be consoled that in order for some characters to develope correctly, others have to die. It should be a great season.

Jeffrey Dean Morgan is the perfect actor to play Neegan. He's going to make this season an exciting one. That episode was pretty brutal. Even knowing what was most likely going to happen, it was tough to watch. I think mostly due to the background of the characters building from previous seasons is what made it difficult for me to watch. I have always enjoyed a bit of violence and gore, but DAMN, that was just over the top! This season is going to be a good one.

Really happy with the Ezekiel reveal. I thought overall this was a very strong episode and Carol, as always, was fantastic. Definitely sets up the connection between the Hilltop, Alexandria and The Kingdom.

I've heard a few spoilers. I'm still pissed about glen but you guys are right new characters will enter and others will develop. neegan will get his I'm sure. I think we'll have to get used to hm being around though.

My question is this, Would Glen have died if Darrel didn't punch Neegan?
Glen needed to die. it totally seems they follow the comic. well somewhat. Abraham was just another to throw us off in the opening of the episode. he was supposed to go a while ago. there are only a few characters I don't believe will ever die.

Obviously Rick

Carl
michonne
Darrel and possibly Nancy

Everyone else can go at some point . Glen was definitely a favorite of mine but I think they needed to out a big one.

Back